Women for Africa Foundation opens applications for African women for training and graduate scholarships.
Application Deadline: 26th July 2020 (extended from 15th July 2020)
Eligible Countries: Sub Saharan African countries
To Be Taken At: Spain (Scholarships in the 2020/2021 academic year will be MOSTLY online)
About the Award: Learn Africa presents this year a different call than usual. Given the global travel restrictions established by the covid-19 pandemic, all the studies offered for the 2020-2021, except those of Planeta Formation and University, are online and have been specially designed by Spanish universities to avoid the impact of the coronavirus in your training and in your future
Type: Masters, PhD
- Be a woman and have the nationality of an African country.
- Be enrolled in an African university or have a university degree issued in an African country. For Postgraduate Scholarships, the Degree title is required. The required degree can vary depending on the requested scholarship (See details of each scholarship).
- Meet the specific requirements and technical/technologic material of each type of scholarship.
- Only one application per person
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The scholarships for this call cover only tuition and academic fees.
Duration of Programme: For the duration of the program
How to Apply: To apply for a scholarship you will need to attach the following documents:
- National identity documen
- CV + INFO
- Diploma / certificate / university degree (as required)
- Academic record
- Motivation letter + INFO
- Reference or recommendation letter/s + INFO
- Official language level accreditation if required + INFO
- Research project