The University of Sydney is offering scholarships for international students for 2021 intakes. Scholarships are available for high achieving candidates starting in the Masters of Data Science (MDS) degree program.
Also, If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
Table Of Contents
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it was Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities.
Level/Field of study:
Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters of Data Science (MDS) degree program in the field of Data Science.
See also: Simple and Detailed Answers About Applying and Winning a Scholarship
The scholarship is hosted by the University of Sydney, Australia.
There are other Australian Scholarships available for International students in 2021.
The scholarship is open to international students.
Aside from The Data Science Masters Scholarships for International Students 2021, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The scholarship is worth $6,000 and is tenable for one year only.
The number of offers was not specified.
CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH US ON NOW
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must have an unconditional admission offer for the Master of Science in Information from the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology of the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be graduates of a quantitative degree program. A quantitative program includes information science, computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, economics, and finance or other disciplines considered quantitative by the academic director of the school in question. As an indication, a quantitative discipline program must include at least 12 credits in mathematics or tertiary level statistics.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum grade point average (equivalent to 75 at the University of Sydney) during their university studies. If a candidate has completed postgraduate studies besides an undergraduate program, they must have an average of distinction in both programs, unless it does not relate the undergraduate degree to quantitative studies.
- Students who have already begun their studies in any of the programs mentioned above, the faculty or transferring one of these programs from a graduate program to one of these programs are not eligible. In your native language, you must meet the English language requirements of the university for graduate courses.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
The mode of applying is online.
The deadline for the offer is June 24, every year.