Dubin Fellows are entering master’s degree students at Harvard Kennedy School who have demonstrated strong character, academic excellence, the ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity, and a commitment to making a transformative impact on the communities they serve.
- Step 1: Apply to Harvard Kennedy School: Application deadline is December 8, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Step 2: Apply for the Fellowship: Application deadline for the Dubin Fellowship is early February, 2020.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): USA
About the Award: This fellowship is open to students entering their first year of study in any of the Harvard Kennedy School’s master’s degree programs.Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Award decisions will be primarily merit-based but with a consideration of financial need as determined by the HKS Student Financial Services.
- Two-year degree program students will receive funding for both academic years, as well as support for unpaid summer internships, contingent upon the successful completion of year one.
- Active participation in the cocurricular program is a requirement of all fellows for the duration of their award.
- This opportunity is open to domestic and international students entering any of Harvard Kennedy School’s master’s degree programs.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Dubin Fellows are awarded a scholarship up to full tuition and health fees for up to two years, depending on the length of their graduate degree program.
- Fellows are eligible for a stipend up to $5000 to support unpaid summer internships or professional development.
- Successful applicants will demonstrate their potential as emerging leaders by evidencing strong character, excellent academic credentials, a commitment to pursue a career with transformative impact on society, and the ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity.
- Dubin Fellows will participate in a robust cocurricular program offered by the Center for Public Leadership.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
How to Apply:
Step 1: Apply to Harvard Kennedy School: Application deadline is early December, 2020.
Step 2: Apply for the Fellowship: Application deadline for the Dubin Fellowship is early February, 2021.
Applicants must submit:
- A biographical profile, not to exceed 150 words
- A document containing written responses to two essay prompts related to their leadership in the face of adversity and what its important lessons and outcomes were.